Thursday, August 2, 2007

there's 1,440 hours in my day!

Okay, so I really, really want to write about my birthday, which was amazing, or today's surprise lunch with Lori at the Hot Dog King, or the end of the summer. Or Marshall's birthday, which is today, by the way! But there is not time just now, see, because there is packing to be done, and birthday things, and oh man, it is hectic. But I do want to update, very quickly, to say that

I AM SEEING HANSON. LIVE! IN OCTOBER!

On National Coming Out Day, to be exact, which is even more exciting! Jana got our tickets last night and the show is in Charlotte and this is seriously happening, WHAT. I mean, it's about time, really, since I've been wanting this for over a decade now, but I can't even believe it. Look at them!








Fucking
fuck yes. Now I need to learn all the words to their new songs. I promise, I'll update for real before that, though!

No comments: